[ROM] [GB][2.11.605.3][Sense 3.0]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.9[Version Update 10.21.11]

m4nc1n1

Reaction score
Any fix for the inbound call issue? i would say 1 out of 3 times i get a call, 1.0.9 will not let me answer. Instead of it saying "answer" it says "end call" while ringing. very weird and very annoying. i cleared me dialer cache but no dice.

Last edited:

drew

Reaction score
Any fix for the inbound call issue? i would say 1 out of 3 times i get a call, 1.0.9 will not let me answer. Instead of it saying "answer" it says "end call" while ringing. very weird and very annoying. i cleared me dialer cache but no dice.

In the second post, there is a download for the 2.1 Phone Screen. You can flash that and it fixes your problem. I had the same issue.

chris6551

Reaction score
OK here is my issue, first off this is a awesome rom but the only thing I'm having problems with is when I wake up my phone I see I received a text but when I go into the text app the text is not there. basically I'm not receiving text, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Well I clearing My cache and that seemed to do the trick, I hope lol.

Last edited:

Big Fate

Reaction score
I decided to go with 1.0.7 very Nice Rom... loving few features on here.. (when going to sleep mode looks like a plasma screen shutting off) nice addition.

Only thing i really noticed is its not as sleek and snappy as i thought it would... well atleast for me. Any ideas? Im on the stock 2.6 kernal should i upgrade it?

Big Fate

Reaction score
Also is anyone else having the small issue of not being able to get the battery to completely reach 100%?

Doing a battery calibrate right now and its like a glitch.. 99% just keeps blinking which I'm assuming is 100%?

Last edited:

chris6551

Reaction score
Text message problems

Hi, I have a problem I thought I had fixed by clearing the cache but I didn't fix it. When I receive a text and wake the phone I see the text on the unlock screen and on the widget but when I go into the text app the message is gone and I cant find it anywhere. I love this Rom and want to continue to use it very bad, I just wish I didnt have this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with or know how to solve a lockscreen issue I am having. I flashed Forever Cubed 1.0.9 2 days ago and love it, but I can not get the lockscreen to let me change the theme or add app shortcuts. I can get to the themes and select and apply, and I can select my shortcuts and apply, but when I go to lockscreen the theme and the shortcuts are not there.

ajk23az

Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with or know how to solve a lockscreen issue I am having. I flashed Forever Cubed 1.0.9 2 days ago and love it, but I can not get the lockscreen to let me change the theme or add app shortcuts. I can get to the themes and select and apply, and I can select my shortcuts and apply, but when I go to lockscreen the theme and the shortcuts are not there.

I have a problem with changing the lockscreen theme/layout but not the apps.

I've been running this for over a month now and it's the first one that I have ever used that hasn't started to act slow and laggy at about this time. I love it.

RVC

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble flashing imo's kernal? After I flash it my phone won't boot....just stays on the cubed screen? How can I get this to work? Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ibedatthunderbolt

Reaction score
I'm using 1.08 and my battery has reached 100%. How long do you leave it on a charge?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

James9109

Reaction score
Been using this for about 3 weeks, and have been having trouble with the phone always freeeing then having to power button screen off and power back on for it to unfreeze, think I'm gonna go to a dif. rom.............

Edit: Installed Imoseyon lean kernel 4.0 so far so good.

Last edited:

James9109

Reaction score
In the second post, there is a download for the 2.1 Phone Screen. You can flash that and it fixes your problem. I had the same issue.

Do I need to change the name of this file once downloaded? and how do I go about flashing this use clockwork?