1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gasp! JB update says Instagram no longer compatible w/device any alternatives??please

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by bohemouth, Dec 11, 2012.

1. bohemouth

bohemouth New Member

I WAS loving my jellybean update, took a little while for it to settle into my phone after an FDR. Everything came back as usual....except! Instagram! I would compromise for a little less speed and less new dumb apps like Zappo's. To have my instagram back,(almost went back to ICS for that!) It was the only camera I used on my droid Maxx HD.

Alas.....I have found an alternative on google play store, with a 4.6 user rating. The only thing I don't like about it, is in the list of permissions is it says it does not allow your phone to sleep. From what I have learned so far from having this phone is that apps that don't let your phone sleep are a huge battery gulper, Am I right in this assumption?

So my questions are, 1.) Is it not a good idea to get apps that don't let your phone sleep? what does that mean? 2) Anyone know of any different fun camera apps that can be shared w/facebook and the like? also that can be put on the SD card.

Thanks for reading my whining.
  2. m@tt

m@tt New Member

Instagram works with Jelly Bean for me.
Search tags for this page
can droid razr maxx get instagam video

droid razr maxx instagram

droid x2 no instagram

eclipse rom instagram

instagram droid razr m

instagram for droid charge

instagram no longer compatible