Game Performance?

willywonkaisrsh

Reaction score
I just installed GTA 3 and Sonic CD and I noticed both games run very slow with a lot of lag. I thought for sure the Rezound would be able to handle these games. So is it our phones or the games themselves? What is everyone elses experience with game performance?

Volkaru

Reaction score
I'm not sure about GTA3 but with sonic CD I think it's an app issue, sometimes I will go into sonic CD and then it will run very slowly, if I shut the phone off then turn it back on (just restarting this phone can cause certain problems to it) the app runs fine, I don't think it's a resource issue because then I won't have the issue on that whole phone up cycle, even if I previously had a bunch of apps open, but then if I had to restart the phone again for whatever reason, then sometimes the game will run slowly again.

OP
W

willywonkaisrsh

Reaction score
I'm not sure about GTA3 but with sonic CD I think it's an app issue, sometimes I will go into sonic CD and then it will run very slowly, if I shut the phone off then turn it back on (just restarting this phone can cause certain problems to it) the app runs fine, I don't think it's a resource issue because then I won't have the issue on that whole phone up cycle, even if I previously had a bunch of apps open, but then if I had to restart the phone again for whatever reason, then sometimes the game will run slowly again.

Since I created this thread, I too have noticed the same thing with SonicCD. Hopefully these games (and other) will be updated properly to run on our phones. Just think its wierd they dont all ready.