1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MHL Adapter experiences?

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by Volkaru, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Volkaru

Volkaru New Member

Hello, I was just wondering what everyone's mileage with MHL adapters for their Rezounds was. I have the Menotek Adapter I bought off amazon, and while watching movie files, viewing the web, the base OS, and general apps it runs flawlessly. However, whenever I try to play a game I either get half speed full sound, fulls speed no sound, or just general slow-downs, even on games like angry birds, which isn't very intensive. I was thinking is this attributed to my MHL adapter? Because I've heard on other phones being able to mirror games perfectly fine, but I have heard very little about the Rezound MHL experiences. Or is this just another issue of sense resource hogging? Any insight is appreciated.
  2. Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008 Member

Mine works fine although I haven't tried it with any games.
Search tags for this page

casio commando mhl

casio commando mhl device
commando g z one support mhl
does casio g'zone have mhl port
droid incredible 2 mhl capable
gzone commando mhl compatible
how to make my casio commando mhl capable
htc incredible 2 mhl adapter
htc mhl adapter incredible 2

htc rezound mhl adapter

is casio comando mhl