1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Game Dev Story

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by ScoobyDoo27, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ScoobyDoo27

ScoobyDoo27 New Member

I was just wondering if anyone has played this yet on their phone? I bought this for my iPod a month or so ago and I just noticed it is now in the Android Market. It is a really addicting game. I just wanted to see if anyone has played it and what their thoughts were on it.
  2. PolyOlefin

PolyOlefin New Member

I have not played it, but every review I've read said the same thing: the game is wonderful and addictive, until you reach a certain point where developing hit games is so easy and formulaic that the game is no longer challenging and loses all replay value.

I was very excited for this one, too; I might buy it if it ever goes on sale.
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
Search tags for this page
game dave story soud fix
game dev story android no sound
game dev story android no sound fix
game dev story has no sound
game dev story kein sound

game dev story no sound

game dev story no sound android

game dev story no sound in motorola
game dev story no sounds
game dev stoty has no sound