Galaxy S4 Replacement or Spare Batteries

jseah

Reaction score
You can order or buy the phone from anywhere and all you have to do is register it to get the 50% off code. Register here - http://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/product

The thing which sucks is back when Samsung released the Note 2, they had the same offer. However, a month or so after the Note 2 came out on Verizon, they upped the offer by adding that if you registered on the Samsung website, you got a free flip case. Of course, if you had already registered, you didn't get the free case.

allan1058

Reaction score
OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
But why would you want to pay double the price and only get 1 battery? The Anker package is the better deal right?

Just received the Anker batteries yesterday and I already packed it back up to return. The Anker batteries are slightly thicker than the OEM one. It fits and the battery door snaps on but I don't like the idea of the back getting stretched out :blink: Call me picky. ;)

hondabomdc5

Reaction score
I have been doing some research on getting another battery for my S4..... I have found that the Anker seems good and has even been reported of having longer battery life than OEM despite it being the same MaH. ALSO, I found one from MUGEN. I have been researching that one and I also e-mailed them with a few questions and I got a response from them which I will post. Also, They have a thread on here which I will post link to. The battery is the same physical size as OEM but instead features a 2,750 milliamp battery. This caught my attention be i would like a bigger battery without having to sacrifice the slimness of the phone and also one that I could still use mt Neo-hybrid phone case with. Only one problem, it hasnt been released yet and isnt until the 7th of June so there are not any reviews yet. I would assume it would last a little bit longer than stock since it is a tiny bit bigger. Either way I will post the info I have and found and maybe somebody else will buy it adn do a review of it.

Here is the link to the thread. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...-battery-samsung-galaxy-s4-cradles-docks.html

My e-mail basically said that I was interested in the battery but I am skeptical because there are not any reviews of it yet to see if it does last longer. I also asked if it was NFC and Google Wallet compatiable.

Here is their response: Thank you for your email!

Yes, it will support NFC and Google wallet, it will release on 7 June, so, no one review it yet!

Please contact me if you need any additional info.

Best Regards,

SO it appears that it does have NFC and is compatiable with google wallet which sounds promising. I am very interested in it. Anybody else plan on getting it?

IM thinking either the Anker 2,600 since it for sure has NFC and Google Wallet or the Mugen 2,750 that suppossedly had NFC and Google Wallet.

Thoughts?

Rewire Desire

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the Seidio extended 4500mah battery, and hoping they release an active case to accommodate it. I've had extended batteries on my smartphones going back to windows mobile 6.1 days and the extra thickness never bothered me.