Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

jseah

Reaction score
Anker is pretty good. I purchased one of those external battery packs from them. The first one I got from them was faulty (wouldn't recharge) and when I contacted them, they immediately sent me a replacement.

I used to have a Hyperion extended battery for my Thunderbolt. It was a 3500 mAh battery, but it didn't last any longer than the stock HTC extended battery at 2750 mAh.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Anker is pretty good. I purchased one of those external battery packs from them. The first one I got from them was faulty (wouldn't recharge) and when I contacted them, they immediately sent me a replacement.

I used to have a Hyperion extended battery for my Thunderbolt. It was a 3500 mAh battery, but it didn't last any longer than the stock HTC extended battery at 2750 mAh.

Cool, I've got the same responses at another forum regarding Anker. So far it looks to be the front runner. thanks!

jseah

Reaction score
Cool, I've got the same responses at another forum regarding Anker. So far it looks to be the front runner. thanks!

FWIW, I believe Anker is a Taiwanese company and their US offices are located in Fremont, CA. If they send you a bum battery, you could just drive over to their offices to get a replacement. :)

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
FWIW, I believe Anker is a Taiwanese company and their US offices are located in Fremont, CA. If they send you a bum battery, you could just drive over to their offices to get a replacement. :)

I used to live in Fremont! I'm in San Jose now which is about 20 minutes away :D

Ksupernor2

Reaction score
I have a acesoft that purchased from eBay for my s3. Been a great battery so far (2 months old). Its a slim extended and the same size as stock but it lasts probably 10-15% longer. I will be buying one for my s4 when it arrives. Good battery.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I went with the Anker. Ordered them 2 days ago.

tc1

Reaction score
I don't know if they have them yet but "Laza zcell" batteries have always worked really well for me.

Using one now in my s3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I just recently went through a small case with Anker, but they handled it with customer support that seems to be lost amongst other companies. They sent me out a new unit within just a few days and followed up pretty thoroughly after. The battery itself works great, but the customer service is what really impressed me.

If you run into difficulties with your battery or if you're unsatisfied with it you'll be surprised at the customer service you'll get. You should be happy with it Wicked.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I just recently went through a small case with Anker, but they handled it with customer support that seems to be lost amongst other companies. They sent me out a new unit within just a few days and followed up pretty thoroughly after. The battery itself works great, but the customer service is what really impressed me.

If you run into difficulties with your battery or if you're unsatisfied with it you'll be surprised at the customer service you'll get. You should be happy with it Wicked.

Thanks dez. That's good to hear!