Galaxy S4 Cases and accessory

grove1028

Reaction score
My galaxy S4 is on the way and just transfer from S3 with the impression on GS4, and going to get some cool gadgets to arm my new mate by such as protective case,chargers,screen protectors, and other external powers, just share here as you think it's recommendable, lol...

Reusable

Reaction score
In terms of cases, I believe that you would want to get a case that takes advantage of the S View feature. Samsung makes a S View case, but it's vinyl and offers no protection: 1. If it falls, the front cover could flip open 2. There is no protection for the back, since you have to remove the back cover and replace it with the same plastic cover (that's attached to the flip side). I've don't a lot of research (I have the time, since Verizon hasn't released the phone yet), and have found a good solution). Spigen makes the Galaxy S4 Leather Pouch Crumena View (Disclaimer: I don't work for Spigen or sell its' products). "The Galaxy S4 Case Crumena View is a genuine leather pouch designed specifically for the S4. The case protects the device from external impact and the soft inner lining prevents your device from scratching. The Crumena View includes an opening on the front cover to see notifications without removing the device. The Crumena View also features an automatic sleep/wake function when the device is inserted or removed from the pouch. The Galaxy S4 Case Crumena View protects your device while providing convenient functionality to enhance user experience." That said, I don't want to fumble with the case when a call comes in, although I understand that you can answer a call in the case. I do like the fact that it's a low profile case that will fit in my pocket or brief case. One last work of caution. I have noted that quite a few companies are advertising Leather cases, but if you dig deep in the verbiage, you'll notice that they're faux leather. View attachment 62703