Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I got my Case-Mate Barely There case a few days ago. My S4 needs to come now! ;)

my_casemate_s4.png

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Lookin' good Wicked!

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
so are you going with the frost white then? or going for some contrast with the case? :)

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
so are you going with the frost white then? or going for some contrast with the case? :)

Yeah, I ordered the white frost. :cool-b:

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I ordered the white frost. :cool-b:

I like black normally, but that white definitely has a subtleness about it vs. the black where the details in the black are more obvious.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I got this case comin in next week. I only plan on using it on days where I'm mostly outside otherwise I usually roll without a case. Can't wait for it and it looks really good, plus can't deny that price, and also by a company I've trusted for a long time, Spigen SGP.

View attachment 64468

2mo old bump, got the case for $14.99 when they usually go for $24.99.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
I got this case comin in next week. I only plan on using it on days where I'm mostly outside otherwise I usually roll without a case. Can't wait for it and it looks really good, plus can't deny that price, and also by a company I've trusted for a long time, Spigen SGP.

View attachment 64468

2mo old bump, got the case for $14.99 when they usually go for $24.99.

Good score! :clap:

SallyC

Reaction score
I just got two cases I'm excited about - both Specks.

The SmartFlex Card can hold the phone and 3 cards or money View attachment 65869 Nice for when you're going out but don't want carry much but the phone. Surprisingly slim for a quasi-wallet/phone case. It holds the cards (whether one or three) snugly, but they're easy enough to push out using the cutout on the side. The only thing I'd change would be adding something to attach my car fob to. But I guess that would make it less sleek.

For when I don't need to carry cards, but still want the phone protected, I got the CandyShell Grip View attachment 65870 I really LOVE the tactile feel of this case! It's not bulky but the raised rubber strips add a nice no-slip feel to it. The buttons are covered too which I find makes them easier to use. And there's a nice bumper around the bezel area so if you lay your phone face down (or, it falls that way! :shocked:) there's some protection. I'm usually not a big fan of cases because I like the slim feel of the phone, but this one actually seems like an improvement, not a compromise to me.