Galaxy Note 4 owners get three months free of OnLive gaming

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
note4onlive.jpg

Ahead of the Galaxy Note 4's release in the US tomorrow, Samsung has a last-minute incentive for potential buyers as well as those who have already pre-ordered. The company just announced a new partnership deal with OnLive, which gives owners of its fresh, big-screen handset three months of free gaming through the streaming platform. Samsung's promotion is part of the Galaxy Gifts Package, a collection of free software from its own app store, and will give users access to titles from OnLive's PlayPack bundle, such as Batman: Arkham City, Darksiders, Rogue Legacy and many more. The OnLive service is typically $9.95 per month -- so not only do you save some cash, but also have the chance to try it without any attachments. Once you have your Note 4, the OnLive app can be downloaded from the Galaxy Apps shop.

Source Samsung Galaxy Apps

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So, I downloaded it... It said to do so & then they'd send me an email to redeem my 3 moths of Play pack. Got an email about my new account, but nothing about play pack.

UPDATE: There it is. Will spend some time investigating it this weekend.

No payment info needed to redeem the free trial, so that's good.

Sent from my Note 4

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
So, do you have to have a controller for all of these games...? Because I don't have one. Have a couple Xbox 360 controllers that have been collecting dust since I got the xbox1...

Sent from my Note 4