Galaxy Nexus New [ROM] APEX by Fabolous is Finally Here!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/#
droid-from-the-forums.jpg

Galaxy Nexus users! Apex is finally here for our devices! I thoroughly enjoyed the Apex series on my DroidX back in the day. The Apex Rom was on my DroidX 80% of the time! it was definitely one of my all time favorite DX roms! As much as I liked it on the DX it is soooo much better on the Galaxy Nexus. Developer Fabolous has been hard at work on his Rom series. Both GSM and CDMA versions have been released. Beta builds have pretty much been modified stock, but the release of APEX brings tons of custom mods and hacks. Apex is looking very slick!​

Apex is built on the AOSP source. It has the stock look and feel with lots of useful mods, however the op includes a custom theme download!
Some of the Custom Mods include customizable lockscreen (2/4 targets with customizable sms app), customizable notification pulldown widget, Customizeable Search and Menu soft keys with colors, Customizable batteries (%, circle, bar, miui bar), customizable trebuchet launcher featuring lots of transition animations, built in performance settings for overclocking and voltage control, latest Imoseyon kernel, Advanced power menu (reboot and screenshot options), Rotation options, volume wake, new bootanimation, new wallpaper app, and lots more!

The release of this Rom excites me! I can't wait to flash this!

Grab this Rom here and discuss

combatmedic870

Reaction score
He has, but now that he has the ROM how he likes it, he has renamed it to his "signature" ROM ApeX.

Ahhhh! I see! Well im glad he got it up and running great and up to Apex standards! I loved his rom on my Droid 2, no bull, super fast and clean

tw15egan

Reaction score
Hmmm... Guess I will have to give this a shot, coming from Codename Android 1.1.4 and Imoseyon's kernel.. Music player looks nice, how did he get it to fade to almost black on lockscreen? Whenever I use the stock Google player, it looks terrible on my lockscreen because I have almost no album art, wish I could show JUST the controls..