1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fabolous aka BIGXie Is Back With A Stock Build of 4.2 for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus!

Discussion in 'Android News' started by DroidModderX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. DroidModderX

DroidModderX Moderator Staff Member Premium Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The creator of my favorite old school Rom for the Droid X "Apex" has returned with his cleaned up stock build of 4.2 for the Verizon Galaxy Nexus! His builds are always super solid and stable. Apex was my favorite Gingerbread Rom back in the day and it was packed with custom features. His latest build is pretty much just stock, but you can rest assured that it will be virtually bug free and smooth as butter! He has included a revamped quick settings, extended power menu with reboot options, fixed the missing December dial in the People app, added an auto-rotation toggle, and otherwise has optimized the Rom.

There should be more updates to this Rom in the near future with some helpful additions!

Grab this Rom here Via Rootzwiki
  2. RyanPm40

RyanPm40 Member

Of course a bug-free 4.2 ROM comes out right after I finally decided to put one on the other day xD.
Search tags for this page
apex droid x bigxie

bigxie

bigxie android 4.2 htc one
extended power options on bigxie
nexus 4 stock rom bigxie