G3 Works on AT&T-> Why wait Get One Now...

KaChow

Reaction score
According to a recent Benchmark that took place the International G3 variant Model #LG-L400S is working on the AT&T LTE network. This could be excellent news. Please, note that the benchmark scores while displayed here are based on this version of G3 having the 2GB/16bit which could also explain the scoring. But, none-the-less, it would be interesting to know if this device is Unlockable considering that it is a International version. Here is the article where the AT&T Benchmark takes place. :biggrin:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Typically, most international phones are unlocked and should work on any GSM network.

Keep in mind, there are many International GSM variants. The manufactures tweak the radios according to country specs/radio bands.

Last edited:
OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Typically, most international phones are unlocked and should work on any GSM network.

Keep in mind, there are many International GSM variants. The manufactures tweak the radios according to country specs/radio bands.

I take it this version is the one that hit South Korean market, do you think it is possible that the bootloader is unlockable?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The sim is unlocked for sure. I doubt the bootloader is unlocked. There are no carrier subsidies here. We pay full price for phones and have the ability to change carriers at will.

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Just to get an idea, under normal circumstances to gain Root is it rather a quick process? Either a few days or within a couple of weeks on average?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The international version usually gets root first as there is no carrier security. I believe Chainfire had the international S5 rooted prior to launch.

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Hmmm... This might be worth looking into. :biggrin:

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Hmmm... This might be worth looking into. :biggrin:
If you are thinking about the international version, I would not suggest you opt for the Korean or Chinese versions. They are usually carrier specific and may cause an issue you don't want to deal with.

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Have to take a look at this, it is really impressive...

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Looks like Root is already available on the International Version or the F400L and there appears to be only 2 Bootloaders. Link.