LG G3 US Model/Variant Thread

KaChow

Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread and keep all information pertaining exactly to the US Models/Variants, this includes model numbers, specs as far as what will be offered on which US carriers, not just limiting to the 4 carriers Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint, but also to include other carrier national, regional, local carriers as well, when topics and information is available. I do want to kick this off with what we do know, which happens to be coming from the variants below for the 4 largest carriers. I have a screenshot which identifies the model number that will fall under the carrier and also the device with the amount of memory that is listed with that particular variant. Keep in mind there are over 10 variants of the LG G3 as of today's date, this is not to say that there will not be more, as there really has not even been an "official announcement" yet, take this all with a grain of salt.

Also important I want to give credit to benkxda for beginning the topic and research, as I want to bring this over here for DF.

D850 / D855P / D855AR
AT&T / USA
16 GB memory/2 GB RAM

D851
T-Mobile US / USA
32 GB memory/3 GB RAM

LS990
Sprint / USA
16 GB memory/2 GB RAM

VS985
Verizon / USA
16 GB memory/2 GB RAM​

More U.S G3 Variants

LG-US990 : U.S Celluar
LG-AS985 : Other Reginal Carriers

Anyways, bookmark this thread and keep an eye out, there are many of us that are staying tuned to what is going on in the G3 world and will provide the latest info. :biggrin:

Last edited: