LG G3 Battery Life

KaChow

Reaction score
Since this is a main topic and certainly since everyone wants to know how the G3 is going to compare when it comes to Battery Life. I thought I would open the discussion with a Battery Life Test that was recently done with the South Korean International version of the G3 running on AT&T's network, keep in mind the test results are based on having Wi-Fi turned off running strictly on Mobile Data (minimal bloatware) and from the article posted here, on standby the battery is projected to last approximately 42+ hours.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Talking about batteries. The Koren G3 comes with 2 batteries. Seems all new phone sold there has 2 in the box.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Talking about batteries. The Koren G3 comes with 2 batteries. Seems all new phone sold there has 2 in the box.

Yeah, it's been that way for a while. They were doing that several years ago when I was living there. It's pretty much the standard.

I'm looking forward to more information on real world use for the G3. Battery life is something I'm particularly interested in given the awesome screen it's powering.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The top 3 are relatively close. 8+ hours is certainly decent.