OP
TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
It certainly doesn't sound like an apology to me. More like Apple trying to justify their lawsuit.

Ok, should have paid a bit more attention to the detail... Apple was only required to acknowledge the ruling, not apologize. Darn, I like the idea of apologizing much more.

Last edited:

dfcfu342

Reaction score
At the bottom they bash the U.K. court for not following suit with everyone else and ruling Samsung as in the wrong.

Seems like less of an apology and more of a slap in the face (not that I really expected a true apology).

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Was going to mention it didn't sound like an apology, but that seems to be covered already. Seriously...Apple needs a shiv to the back. Oh wait...they just released the iPad Mini...they shived themselves.

OP
TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Yes, it is. Like I corrected in my second post, they were ordered to acknowledge the ruling not apologize. It should have been an apology. This is Apple justifying their absurd lawsuits. And of course America had to contribute to the insult by their absurd ruling.

BJPalmer85

Reaction score
Apple will get theirs one day. Their innovation has hit rock bottom in my opinion and unless they adjust to the changing tides they will get swept under. Jobs knew this and would have never released the laughable iPad mini, which is inferior in everyway to current tablets in its category.

B

lenny.rozen

Reaction score
Apple will get theirs one day. Their innovation has hit rock bottom in my opinion and unless they adjust to the changing tides they will get swept under. Jobs knew this and would have never released the laughable iPad mini, which is inferior in everyway to current tablets in its category.

B

I don't know if the iPad mini is inferior, but I agree with you that all the lawsuits are not exactly a statement of confidence in their own product line.