full Edge to Edge Screen Protector

onemandeep

Reaction score
Im looking for and "Edge to Edge" Screen Protector. something that's as clear as possible so it doesn't distort the screen and also isn't very visible. The SGP crystal clear are expensive and don't even cover the entire screen, the Zagg aren't smooth and may distort. Im stuck on what to get. Ive heard a few like Phantom skinz, but i havent found reviews for the razr.

OP
O

onemandeep

Reaction score
Could you post a picture of it on your with the screen on and off? How smooth are they. And I notice it doesn't have a hole for the mic

Tuna62

Reaction score
I use zagg and understand the lack of slipperyness when first put on. I found if I use Monster electronics cleaner... It becomes super slick after first application. Never have any issues. Good luck.

Reaction score
Search ebay for nakedshield. They make screen protectors as well as full clear wraps for most devices

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

OP
O

onemandeep

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. I found the extreme guard full body protector for a great price, and I needed the something asap so I ordered it. If its not up to par I'm going to try the 2 options y'all suggested

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
When I bought my Razr the sold me a pack of GOWIRELESS display protectors. They cover full screen & have a nice clear smooth surface. They don't seem to stay stuck down on the curved edges though, but that might just be because they guy at the store didn't press them down when he put the first one on for me & by the time I noticed the phone had spent too much time in my pocket, since I have a white Razr it's not that noticeable so i haven't bothered changing it yet.