Screen Protector for the S6 Edge

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge (Plus) Accessories' started by moonlifekiss, Apr 9, 2015.

1. moonlifekiss

moonlifekiss New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    The S6 Edge is beautiful on its own however I'm compelled to maintain its original state. Having said that, I've realized I need to have some sort of screen protection. Tempered glass screen protector is what I've been looking for but since the probability of getting the one that fits is slim ( I'd say this because I had a note edge), I decided to go for the film one.

I have used Skinomi before so I was hoping to get one but at that time, it was too late, they've run out of stock. So, I've decided to look for another brand for my S6 Edge.
    [​IMG]
    Lucky me, there's IQ Shield Liquid Skin screen protector. It's wet install type of film. Installation was a little bit tedious, I have to make my own solution. Nevertheless, I found the instruction to be relatively easy. The aftermath was a success. It did fit edge to edge, cover to cover so it should serve its purpose.

[​IMG]

Seeing the result of IQ Shield LiquidSkin on my S6 Edge lead me to believe that I don't need glass screen protector anymore cause this one looks like glass, act like glass. But really, who knows this may change when someone could vouched and confirmed that there's a curved tempered glass screen protector that is tailor fit for the S6 Edge. Until then, I'll settle with films.

2. cr6

cr6 Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +6,707
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy S7 Edge
    Twitter:
    @dronewolfmedia
    When I was testing out the S6 Edge over the wknd, the Verizon rep told me they'd be getting in some tempered glass screen protectors for this device soon. I didn't inquire any further since I won't be purchasing this model, but I thought that was good news for Edge owners. As @moonlifekiss mentioned, it'll be interesting to see how well it fits, and see some real world reviews once it's released.

S5 tap'n

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. moonlifekiss

moonlifekiss New Member

Ratings:
    +11
    I'm also looking forward to it. Can't wait. Imma try and check them out. Thanks for the news.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Caesars

Caesars Senior Member

Ratings:
    +115
    I'm using the zagg dry ATM, so far I'm digging it!

Search tags for this page

3d curved glass protector for s6 edge

do you need screen protector fo s6 edge

do you need screen protector for s6 edge

does s6 edge need screen protector
does the s6 edge need a screen guard
does the s6 edge need a screen protector
iq shield s6 edge
olixar glass screen protector s6 edge review
olixar tempered s6 edge
s6 edge plus half glass protector