Front Facing camera functional on ICS

km75

Reaction score
CM9 ICS rom with the front facing camera working is available for download via twitter via @droidhiverombot. Finally. I've been waiting for this. I know I'm not the only one.
Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

deduct

Reaction score
Okay. I signed up @twitter just to download this. But, I cannot find it . Can you post the link please? I am running cm9 ics now , but previous version where front facing camera does not work and main camera does not always work. And still dropping data at times with it too. Would love to flash this latest version. Thanks.

sent from my rooted ics bionic

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
The link is below. Make sure you follow droidhiverombot on twitter so you will have access to future updates.
http://t.co/a24UT3MB

deduct

Reaction score
Awesome! Thank you

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
No problem. FYI there is an updated version as of 8:30 this morning. Be sure to download it.

deduct

Reaction score
Great! Would that be the latest update in the link above?

deduct

Reaction score
Got it! And I am now a follower on twit. Thanks for your help.

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
Your welcome.

deduct

Reaction score
Awesome! Camera works great and data seems to transition and hold signal better. Thanks again.

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
How are you guys loading this ROM? I have flashed CM9 3/10, 3/11, and 3/12 and none of them will boot for me. I just get stuck at the Dual Core image. I have had to FXZ my phone 3 times now over this ROM!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I'm not using safestrap (nor do I want to). I'm using CWR. I know how to flash ROMs. So then I gues the better question is why is it working for you with safestrap, but not working for me with Clockwork recovery?

deduct

Reaction score
Sorry. I'm not sure. I'm pretty new to this rooting, and rom flashing scene. Why not try safe strap? Has worked flawlessly for me.

sent from my ics bionic

OP
K

km75

Reaction score
I'm not using safestrap (nor do I want to). I'm using CWR. I know how to flash ROMs. So then I gues the better question is why is it working for you with safestrap, but not working for me with Clockwork recovery?

These roms are only compatible with safe strap. Why don't you want to use safestrap if you don't mind me asking?