ICS for bionic! best rom?

eap369

Reaction score
what custom ics roms are available for the bionic????
im currently running th3ory axiom b aokp and so far its a good rom. only thing im having issue with is making a hot spot, front facing camera, video player in gallery, youtube, battery is good
please give your opinion

Andrstein

Reaction score
All are similar right now: FFC not working, streaming apps, toggling to grab data connection, and a multitude of various things across the ICS ROM cross-section. I've loaded them all and IMHO they all are great, but being in alpha you've gotta expect that things won't be flawless and everything working just yet.

Tons of updates are coming out literally on a daily basis (team gummy with 4 days straight of updates!) and things are getting fixed all the time. I run the Gummy ICS because I love waking up, pulling the latest update before I leave the house, flash it while driving, then get to work and spend all day figuring out what was fixed since yesterday. Once data is fixed I won't have to flash back to liberty every night to use my wireless internet at home (tomorrow maybe???).

OP
eap369

eap369

Reaction score
All are similar right now: FFC not working, streaming apps, toggling to grab data connection, and a multitude of various things across the ICS ROM cross-section. I've loaded them all and IMHO they all are great, but being in alpha you've gotta expect that things won't be flawless and everything working just yet.

Tons of updates are coming out literally on a daily basis (team gummy with 4 days straight of updates!) and things are getting fixed all the time. I run the Gummy ICS because I love waking up, pulling the latest update before I leave the house, flash it while driving, then get to work and spend all day figuring out what was fixed since yesterday. Once data is fixed I won't have to flash back to liberty every night to use my wireless internet at home (tomorrow maybe???).

I will have to try gummy

Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Do any of them currently work with Webtop? Or HDMI-out in general?

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Do any of them currently work with Webtop? Or HDMI-out in general?

Not sure about webtop, still waiting on my lap dock to be shipped! I will be suprised if it works though. I have flashed all available ics roms and none have functional hdmi out yet.

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

topo209

Reaction score
Where do u guys find the other roms like axiom, I didn't know there was something besides team gummy ROM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
Where do u guys find the other roms like axiom, I didn't know there was something besides team gummy ROM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DroidHive is a new site started by droid th3ory and crew. It will fulfill your ROM needs and then some! I am juggling alot of android forums now between my Bionic and my vtab lol. Need more spare time before the wife catches on hehe

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

OP
eap369

eap369

Reaction score
I'm running cyanogen mod9 cm9 icsbionic kang 4.0.3 had to install gapps but working great 4g and all apps are good.

Sent from my Bionic

brainwash1

Reaction score
DroidHive is a new site started by droid th3ory and crew. It will fulfill your ROM needs and then some! I am juggling alot of android forums now between my Bionic and my vtab lol. Need more spare time before the wife catches on hehe

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

AXI0M and AOKP are both excellent. droidHIVE is also an excellent resource for ICS ROMs.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using swagger via DroidHIVE

brainwash1

Reaction score
AOKP 3 - 11 has both cameras working!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

budpaul

Reaction score
Do you have the AOKP SELFKANG posted this morning on twitter by @droidHIVEromBOT?

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk

Not yet but downloading now! Thought you were talking about AB11 from droidhive website

wilboy

Reaction score
Tried all,even the latest one from ROMBOT (3-11)..i can't live w/o video streaming,but heck..they're gettin better and better!...