FRG01B? for 5.0.9

vmann32

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if this will be available with kangerade 5.0.9 anytime soon.I really love these jrum roms so I am waiting for your update.thx again jrum.

Isaiah

Reaction score
I'm sure it will in a couple of days(/hours lol) but it won't be 5.0.9 It would be a higher version of kangerade

OP
vmann32

vmann32

Reaction score
Yeah agreed on the version.I am gonna wait for him I think.Even though most have had very little or no issues with it.I just got my phone set the way I like it now this lol a revolving door all the time tweaking then when you get it perfect,new leak lol

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Source built Froyo Kangerade with FRG01B proprietary files and gapps is on my phone right now ;)

soccer568

Reaction score
haha jrummy when do you think you will release it?Today, tomorrow?

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Mmmmmmm!!! I want me some more of that Froyo Kangerade goodness! Can't wait!!!

OP
vmann32

vmann32

Reaction score
I have the stock deoxeoed one.I am such a sucker for new builds hehe.Just need some kangerade goodnaess jrum.

cydetrakd

Reaction score
come on jrummy please tell us you are going to release it soon with a brand new script app that works as well as the one kang 1.1 .

I've been waiting since i saw your post a couple of days ago in the afternoon but i guess you are testing it out and getting it right as you always do. I was a firm supporter of bb for a few months last year and then have been on cyanogenmod for along time running either the official cm or your kang of it. Cm rc 1 is alright but can't touch your kang so i hope you release it soon.

OP
vmann32

vmann32

Reaction score
This build seems very smooth. I need to kill the clock and darken the notification bar. Hope jrum gets this out.

Sent from S.W. Florida using Tapatalk

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
He's probably just waiting until he's 100% satisfied with it, making sure he has all the small bugs he can find worked out...

badazz74

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with the shoemaker wearing the new pair of shoes first for a little while.