1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Frequent called numbers

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by Rico4one, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Rico4one

Rico4one New Member

Can someone tell me how to remove/erase frequent called numbers log on Galaxy Nexsus? Thanks
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

There is an app called history eraser that will do this...

~it's not just a phone~
  3. Rico4one

Rico4one New Member

I've tried that one and it erases everything but the frequent called numbers log.
  4. smalltowngirl13

Well, thats not good...

~it's not just a phone~
  5. smalltowngirl13

Does the clear call log in the stock dialer menu, not clear all of the call log...

~it's not just a phone~
  6. smalltowngirl13

7. directorfim

directorfim New Member

FYI - I too found this very annoying and spoke with Samsung and they told me I cannot erase "frequently called" numbers log. Though I have spoken with several other Gnxs users and if you make the phone non-stock (root), I'm told this can be changed.

I haven't tried it, but the app above, 1-Click Cleaner, sounds like it might be the answer. Thanks for that!
  8. smalltowngirl13

If that one does not work...this could be another possibility... https://market.android.com/details?id=com.carrotapp.calllogcleanerfree&feature=search_result
  9. Rico4one

Rico4one New Member

Thanks but I'm still out of luck tried all 3.
  10. nbucko

nbucko New Member

The only way I've found to remove this is to go into settings, apps, all, contact storage, clear data.

This will remove all your contacts and the frequently called list. Your contacts will return in a few seconds so long as you have them stored with Google.

Not an app/automated solution but it will accomplish what you are wanting if you're in a pinch.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  11. Rico4one

Rico4one New Member

Thank You so much that worked.
  12. autarches

autarches New Member

nbucko, you are my hero. I had been looking for this countless times on every forum I know, ever since I got my Galaxy Nexus and was almost hopeless. Thank you!!
  13. rfenergee

rfenergee New Member

There's gottah be a better way! I've asked the ppl @ verizon and they aren't even sure. It's driving me crazy. Well.......not really but it is pretty annoying that there isn't any control over that portion of the phone.
  14. rfenergee

rfenergee New Member

If I may ask.........what worked to clear frequent call list on galaxy nexus? thanks

I'd like to know what the answer is too. Thanks.
  15. nbucko

nbucko New Member

I'm sure eventually a rom will have the option and possibly ics will get it built in. Not sure why it wasn't there to begin with.

16. nbucko

nbucko New Member

Anything to keep a fellow forum member out of the doghouse....

17. rfenergee

rfenergee New Member

I tried all the above. Tried the concept of going into data storage and clearing contacts then reinstalling. That one was the only one that worked. I think that is too much to go through. I too contacted Samsung and basically got the same story. Nothing. I had that issue along with the issue of using the email and when it got sent to the receiver......it would display a bunch of symbols like ampersands, pound symbol, etc whenever I used an apostrophe on a word. Samsung again gave me a fruitful answer.......nothing. I had a problem with the touchscreen also......would try and get into my voice mail and a recording would tell me it wasn't in their records.......I went around and around with that for a couple of days. (verizon).
    I went through having strong signal when suddenly.........signal gone! very frustrating!
    Also in email......typically I see the thread in an email after I send it and then go back to the email in my sent file. I can see what someone sent.......and my response. In my Galaxy Nexus..........it would only show my response to a reply. I asked Samsung about that..........again.........no answer. Just gibberish and making excuses. I am definitely NOT pleased with this product. I thought it would be a good thing but so far.......the bad is outweighing the good.
    That's my experience thus far.
    Oh yeah! Samsung called me tonight......asked me how I rate the help I got............1 thru 5 (5 the highest). Being as they gave me no solutions..........that got my number one. low. Everyone was cordial enough.....but no answers......no followups.......no we'll see what we can do.............the loudest excuse being, "well....not all phones work the same". My though........(sarcastically)...."Oh! Really??!!" "I didn't know that!!!" :blink: I'm not happy so far with answers to dilemma's. :frown:
  18. Khaki

Khaki New Member

Frequently Called number parameters

Does any know what the parameters are for adding numbers to the Frequently Called list? So far this Galaxy Nexus has been a great phone, but I agree the Frequently Called List is a pain in the necks since it cannot be easily erased or have the parameters modified as to what numbers are included in the list. For instance, my list is up to 20 numbers now after 2 weeks of using this phone and 3/4 of the numbers are ones that I've dialed only one time or half of these were 1 second misdials. So this list is already useless and is hardly a group of frequently dialed numbers. Also you have to tediously scroll through this entire list by sliding your finger over the screen several times before you get to the main contact list where the alphabet shows up during the scroll - a real pain! I hope and app or SW fix shows up soon! Khaki
Search tags for this page

delete frequently called samsung galaxy centura

how do i delete frequently called log from samsung galaxy ce
how to clear frequent call list on centura phone
how to delete calls from call log on galaxy centura

how to delete frequently called list on galaxy centura

how to delete frequently called on galaxy centura

how to delete frequently contacted on galaxy s3
how to erase frequent calls on galaxy centura
how to erase frequent calls on samsung centura

how to remove frequently called on galaxy centura

samsung centura delete frequently called