Frequently Called list

Mars

Reaction score
Does anyone know a way to clear frequently called list? I've tried some apps in the market and they all do not work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score
Not the 'call log' the frequently called list

captdroid

Reaction score
Not the 'call log' the frequently called list

One way is to clear cache and data for the 'contacts storage' app. This may or may not be desirable as it will clear more then just the frequently called list.

nbucko

Reaction score
One way is to clear cache and data for the 'contacts storage' app. This may or may not be desirable as it will clear more then just the frequently called list.

That works but I will warn anyone trying it, it will delete everything for a few seconds/minute until your contacts update with google again. Freaked me out for a minute...

captdroid

Reaction score
That works but I will warn anyone trying it, it will delete everything for a few seconds/minute until your contacts update with google again. Freaked me out for a minute...

:biggrin:

OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score

so what else does it delete?

OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score
it doesnt delete all your contacts right? lol

captdroid

Reaction score
it doesnt delete all your contacts right? lol

Yes from the phone but the contacts should re-sync so long as they are synced up/backed up with google which they should be but you might want to check :) nbucko previous post got his contacts back via sync after doing the data clear on 'contacts storage' app.

OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score
when I had my droid X i downloaded an app called "Frequently Called Remover" but it doesnt seem to work with ICS

captdroid

Reaction score
when I had my droid X i downloaded an app called "Frequently Called Remover" but it doesnt seem to work with ICS

Yea none of the app cache cleaners AFAIK work yet either. They will though :)

Personally I am careful not to run any (well at least most) apps / utilities that are not saying they are updated for ICS. Who knows what they might do... lol

OP
Mars

Mars

Reaction score
Yea none of the app cache cleaners AFAIK work yet either. They will though :)

Personally I am careful not to run any (well at least most) apps / utilities that are not saying they are updated for ICS. Who knows what they might do... lol

oh boy..too late lol