Freezing or going uber slow mo...

AnnieV142

Reaction score
Just wondering what the first step(s) in bettering my D2's performance would be?

ISSUE EXAMPLES: w/in the las few months I've been experiencing a lot of program failures or at least what I believe to be (I'm a tech moron... grain of salt). Specifically when attempting to use my camera, internet browsing... I have only downloaded about a dozen apps from the market & most of those get deleted because I download a few to see what I like best then uninstall the ones I don't. I have 7Gs on my SDcard & 6 more on my ph... all available! So why when I go to bring up a pic or take a picture is my ph freezing on me? I was not regularly rebooting b4 but I am now whenever I have an issue which is probably several at least a couple times a day!? Also, I never had any issues w/ browsing b4... now that is getting stuck or not loading right too!?!

I have not purchased any apps or adds, but for a happy/healthy & reliable ph id probably pony some up... I just don't want to reboot everytime I go to take pictures and/or have the ph appear to take the pic ... only for me to never see it again. Grrrr...

Help, I luv my D but we need couples counseling! ; )
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

maxnicks

Reaction score
Is one of the apps that you have an anti virus or task killer? If so, lose it.
Really? You recommend NO antivirus program whats up with that? Am I seriously missing something here? I've used lookout since my OG Droid! I'd really dig considering your opinion on why antivirus is not required. Tanks in advance.

Sent from my AI