Free Movies On Your Android Device!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
UKgTqxwezSiQ0urVuvLqUXG0IjmeHPE7jRvFr6O6hpWeP5PLtEJJ2Ey698J4Ccnn7A=w300-rw

Lazy days call for movie time! You will want to be sure to grab this app before the weekend. The Movie Box app has been pretty popular on jailbroken IOS devices for quite some time. It is now available on the Play Store. This app runs the gamut of movies. There are movies older and newer movies. The whole James Bond series and Star Wars series are contained within this app. It is questionable whether or not the developers of this app have the legal right to stream the content within their app. If they have somehow miraculously been able to acquire the proper licenses to stream all of these movies for free then they have done something that not even a juggernaut like Netflix can pull off. You will want to rush to the Play Link below and grab this app before it disappears.

ei6Cm4V7sJJcmaufCcYc611NsOD1-7LWIQgQPb8KS_oruV6OEw5dsxeuviPepiskDw=h310-rw
lCoO2xCar6xuJ-nIF7g84fRSC-TIo8lr3-WdDUFufY9vq8CcVwxZeRxGBUAQWtbKr4E=h310-rw
0pZ3ACtCbBY7Iijtr_cIZIvOY-Wi6Xkt2YWSvWcOjv8ptIEGd61YWE7CrOSAHS757uQ1=h310-rw

Play Store

S

SFGate

Well, just downloaded this, we will see. Thanks for providing the info.

S

SFGate

Huh! The very first movie I clicked on came up with a "This video has been removed from public access" warning. Oh, well.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of ShowBox, except you can't download, only stream.

Nice find. :) I expect this to be removed from Google Play shortly, so get it while you can!

Big Ry

Reaction score
Yeah I don't see it in the play store anymore

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score
Nevermind. I had tried searching for it... Didn't realize it was called "mbox" not "movie box". Just followed the link and downloaded.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk