Get It While Its Hot! Free Disney Frozen Sound Track Full Album On Play Store

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

For a limited time, as part of the Play Store's "Year-End Sale" you can get HUGE discounts on some of the most popular apps, games, and media of the year. This includes up to 75% off on lots of Games, and even some movies and albums are FREE. One of the most successful films of the year is "Frozen", and you can grab the full movie soundtrack for free now! You will want to be sure to grab this on all of your accounts so that everyone can access it from their own device. Grab this now.

via Play Store

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So how do I actually download it to a place where I can play it other than the Google bloatware music player?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
So how do I actually download it to a place where I can play it other than the Google bloatware music player?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4
Go to play music app, locate album, 3 dots and download.

My 3 year old daughter is driving me nuts with let it go. Before it used be on 24/7 in the house, now thanks to Google I have to listen to it in the car too.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I wish I could get more excited about these deals, but I'm an All Access subscriber, so I already have this album downloaded to my phone.

(Step) Parents of 5-year-old boys aren't immune to these tunes either...

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wish I could get more excited about these deals, but I'm an All Access subscriber, so I already have this album downloaded to my phone.

(Step) Parents of 5-year-old boys aren't immune to these tunes either...
I still buy them because on the off chance I become unable to afford all access I'll have all the free music I've purchased, and that's a good deal.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Yeah, I'm kinda banking on "downloading" them counting as me "buying" them. Is that what you mean?

In any case, the price has been deducted from my account this entire time and I don't even notice it going anymore (same with Netflix), so the chances of me cutting that from my monthly expenses before other, larger fee subscriptions is pretty slim.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm kinda banking on "downloading" them counting as me "buying" them. Is that what you mean?

In any case, the price has been deducted from my account this entire time and I don't even notice it going anymore (same with Netflix), so the chances of me cutting that from my monthly expenses before other, larger fee subscriptions is pretty slim.
Nope, even with all access music you can still purchase from the google play. so any of these free albums are yours forever. then should you cancel all access you will still have them downloaded.

the ones you tell to stay on your device go away if you cancel all access. I removed my all access one time to get the date of it set on the first instead of the 20th and lost ALL the music I had told to stay on my device

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go to play music app, locate album, 3 dots and download.

My 3 year old daughter is driving me nuts with let it go. Before it used be on 24/7 in the house, now thanks to Google I have to listen to it in the car too.
Did that but it doesn't show anywhere on my phone except when I open the Google music player, not even a search with ES File Explorer came to fruition. I'd like to put the album on my daughters mp3 player, only reason I got the album.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Good question, I can't find the files on my phone either. Will look again later.