FREE MIKRADLE Dock Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
LG Envy... the first one... bright orange. Thought it was so cool. Haha.

wilbur134

Reaction score
my first one was a curve,the browser was way way to slow
next i went to the htc touch pro 2, the phone was great but the problem
was the windows operating system and no apps...
the droid is hands down the best..

LandlockedAaron

Reaction score
My last dumb phone had to definitely be the Blackberry World Edition on the Verizon network :rating00:

Steveindajeep

Reaction score
LG vx8700...Blu tooth didnt work worth a crap from day one.....LG finally came out with an upgraded firmware that I quote from the Verizon Rep "may or may not fix the issue as this is a known issue with this model phone". Well not only didnt it fix the issue but the camera stopped working after that. I was cool looking though? hahaha Made a good paper weight.

LG Mobile Phones - VX8700

bacalao

Reaction score
My last Dumbphone was a nokia candy bar type that cost me $215 full price cuz I lost/broke two phones in a row and didn't have insurance... I would love this dock, especially since it's my birthday today!

mrnelson86

Reaction score
last phone was a Nokia Brick, bright blue, best game it could have was snake...and by snake I mean a line that became longer as you picked up a pixel. i need a dock! my nightstand is so lonesome

bllarkin

Reaction score
My last "dumb" phone was probably the LG VX3200 we had. No camera, no external display, very basic and had a hard time even making calls. And ringtones, don't get me started. You couldn't put ringtones on the dang thing, you had to buy them through the carrier! Being able to keep track of my contacts on my computer, keep my schedule right, and play with awesome apps makes the Droid in another galaxy.

Neko

Reaction score
I dont know if I would call this last cell phone "dumb" but I would call my friend "DUMB"!!!

I was talking to my friend and said I was looking for a new cell phone, so he said "I have a new cell phone I can give you, I got it from a friend and I dont want it." I said wow, sure I'll take it. I didnt ask any questions because I thought, wow a "new" cell phone! :)

Well I was off one day and when I got home my new cell phone was waiting for me in a plastic bag hanging on my front door. I couldnt wait to open it. To my surprize, and I mean "surprize", a cell phone allright... NO Battery, No Plug! He didnt have the battery or plug, just the phone.

I called my friend and I said "How am I supposed to use this phone?" He says "I dun know" OMG..... You got to be kidding me :icon_eek:

Here is is..... anybody want it???

Pantech PN-820 (Verizon Wireless)

111.jpg

2222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.