Free full body Stealth Guard protector for x

Dx_SVT

Reaction score
I lurked here for a week or so and found this. I also joined just to put my .02 in on this. I ordered two and I will be sure to leave feedback on how it works/feels

jaydog88

Reaction score
Just a FYI,
I ordered 4 sets of these and paid with Paypal. I recieved 2 emails after I placed the order. The first invoice from StealthGuards.com showed quantity 4 for which I ordered.

The second invoice from Paypal showed only a quantity of 1.

I paid $8.94 when I purchased 4 sets. I sent an email to them after seeing this to make sure I get what I paid for.

I see alot of other people buying multiple sets too and wondered If you noticed the same thing.

I will update this when I get a response.

PrinceNubian

Reaction score
Just got the e-mail, my Droid X arrives 2mrrw.

Ordered 2 stealthguards yesterday.

Only one review so far that could be bias (just saying)

We need some more reviews, i'll hit u guys up w/ my review ASAP

Prince

The attached image is 4 Jaydog, hope that helps

Last edited:

cinobyte

Reaction score
Thanks

I ordered one also.
I see all these quantities of more than one that you guys are talking about and I am not busting your bollocks BUT should we not let every one try to get one? i have one phone so i got one if I had two phones I would have gotten two.

Dx_SVT

Reaction score
Just a FYI,
I ordered 4 sets of these and paid with Paypal. I recieved 2 emails after I placed the order. The first invoice from StealthGuards.com showed quantity 4 for which I ordered.

I paid $8.94 when I purchased 4 sets. I sent an email to them after seeing this to make sure I get what I paid for.

I see alot of other people buying multiple sets too and wondered If you noticed the same thing.

I double-checked my emails and both the stealthguards and paypal said i ordered/paid for two; which I did. I'm hype to get the phone and this. I've been waiting TOO LONG!

jaydog88

Reaction score
Just a FYI,

Here is what I was talking about below....

zachcr250

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or recieved one of these protectors. I guess what im saying is these people are getting alot of money. Shoot, I bought one too.

cinobyte

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or recieved one of these protectors. I guess what im saying is these people are getting alot of money. Shoot, I bought one too.

the website looked legit but i did not research domain registrar or anything. and if im out 3 bucks i wont cry but a short moment lol. and if its truly fraud and they drain me of the 8 bucks on that card i would probably not worry to much. I figure for three bucks it was well well worth the risk

My opinion is that they are playing good public relations. you get a few 100 of those out there and people talk about them and get there name in the pot with the other thousand protectors and then start charging 15-25 bucks a pop they will recover what they have given out for free very fast.

Last edited:

zachcr250

Reaction score
That's what I said "its just three dollars" but it adds up especially when some are buying three at a time.lol.
I hope we get was is owed.

zachcr250

Reaction score
That's what I said "its just three dollars" but it adds up especially when some are buying three at a time.lol.
I hope we get was is owed.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
eh well we will all soon find out if its legit if not well i dont really mind losing six bucks, i lost plenty more money on other things so six bucks is nothing. but like cinobyte said its just a public relations stunt. They get some of their good product out there and people say good things about it, people buy their products. People are swayed more by word of mouth then by reviews.