FREE Stealth Guard Protectors for EVERYONE!

Reaction score
I got my Stealth Guard Protector a few months back and paid $10 plus shipping for two full body skins - and I prefer them over Zagg and BSE. Now these dudes are giving away one full body skin for any device to everyone (first 2000 orders) for the cost of shipping which is less than $3. It's ridiculous (in a good way)!

Get yours here.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Did you have to let it dry for 24 hours? Also, was it easy to make sure there were no air bubbles?

OP
wrightperspective
Reaction score
I put mine on at night and then turned the unit on in the morning. The screen part takes a few days to look right. I was able to keep air bubbles out using a credit card to smooth out the skin. Don't use too much water. I know someone who did that and fried their DROID.

Skins take patience to put on so if you try to rush it they you WILL mess it up.

topdogg

Reaction score
I got my Stealth Guard Protector a few months back and paid $10 plus shipping for two full body skins - and I prefer them over Zagg and BSE. Now these dudes are giving away one full body skin for any device to everyone (first 2000 orders) for the cost of shipping which is less than $3. It's ridiculous (in a good way)!

Get yours here.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered mine. Please keep us posted on your experience.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Makes sense to be careful with the liquid when applying.
I tried the ones I had gotten from Verizon and couldn't get them to go on right; don't know how they did it at the store with my original Droid. Of course that's just peel and stick.
I'm a little nervous about the solution thing (is it solution that comes with it or regular water?) but the better ones all seem to go on that way.
I ordered it already, can't beat the price, and it sounds good.

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
what is the solution that you're suppose to use? the video on their site doesn't say what it is. Is it just water? or is it soapy water?

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I'd like to know too. Mine finally came ; no instructions just the URL for the website. Help please?

dbuglio

Reaction score
I got in the mail a letter that comprised of

x2 decals (with the template's cut out for the droid 1)
receipt that said to check the website for installation instructions.

Installation instructions describe a solution in a spray bottle, I was given nothing nor a idea as to what to use.

At this point was not worth the 2.95$

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
I used the Invisible Shield before this one, and judging from the installation video for this product, its pretty much identical to the invisible shield. According to some info online, back when they first started sending people the invisible shield, they didnt provoide you with any of the solution and you had to make it yourself. They say its just some water with a bit of soap. This is pretty much what my solution looked and felt like when I had it.

So if you wanted to go ahead and maybe try mixing some water with a couple drops of soap. you should probably google it first to get a better idea but it seems legit.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I'm going to email them. How much water to how much soap? Wouldn't soap leave a visible residue? What kind of soap, anyway? Will plain water (think I'd prefer that) do?
I want to be sure before applying anything liquid to my Droid ; also, I saw a review on YouTube that said it got sorta filmy after a while ...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lowboy

Reaction score
I got in the mail a letter that comprised of

x2 decals (with the template's cut out for the droid 1)
receipt that said to check the website for installation instructions.

Installation instructions describe a solution in a spray bottle, I was given nothing nor a idea as to what to use.

At this point was not worth the 2.95$

+1
Threw it in the trash.
The back was not even cut out and the front was barely cut.
I have use the cheapos off E-bay and gotten better results.
Waste of $3

grimloktt

Reaction score
I've applied decals for vehicles (and Invisi-shield my old phone's). The guidance given "sounds" fine to me. Just mix a little soap (maybe even one drop) with water in a spray bottle. Then spray the shield before applying...not the phone. Then, you may be able to move it a little after application. After it dries, you shouldn't see any soap residue and it should be solid.

I guess we can also see what the company responds with from the e-mail one of the posters said they were going to send them?

tktouch12

Reaction score
well, i just got one for my incredible, i hope its worth it, but i'm worried now

LeeV

Reaction score
Stealth Guard Mess

I just received mine for my Droid. When I opened the envelope I only found what I thought was 1 piece of cardboard, but on further inspection found there must have been 2 pieced to begin with, but they were stuck together. I tried to peel them all apart which resulted in a tangled mess of gluey protectors. All was ruined.