Fox Fi

Dog097

Reaction score
When i bought my bionic i was told about this app by someone that worked at verizon and it was in the stores favorite apps pamphlet.It turns your phone into a hotspot without rooting and no thether plan required. I tried the app and connected my pc effortlessly.I uninstalled it for fear of Verizon finding out and charging me. Anyone here used it before and do i need to worry?

droidian1441

Reaction score
I have used it for several months now. I used 42 GB of data last month because of that app. There isn't nothing to sorry about. I haven't been charged or anything!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

Dog097

Reaction score
Thankz im glad to hear that! I only have 4gb but it would be great for the laptop on vacation.thanks again

OP
D

Dog097

Reaction score
Im glad to here.! Itll be great for the laptop on vacation in the car.Thanks

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have used it for several months now. I used 42 GB of data last month because of that app. There isn't nothing to sorry about. I haven't been charged or anything!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I use FoxFi with no issues. But it's abuse like this that is going to ruin it for all of us

Caesars

Reaction score
Or its that Verizon wants more money lol, IMO its nothing to do with a few thousand people using too much data but that's just an IMO ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

GSdub510

Reaction score
Foxfi is cool for web browsing when there's no wifi or it's being spotty, but people who replace wifi with it for everything are the reason Verizon is saying good bye to unlimited.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Foxfi is cool for web browsing when there's no wifi or it's being spotty, but people who replace wifi with it for everything are the reason Verizon is saying good bye to unlimited.

Every time I see some fool bragging about how they use 20, 30, 40, 50, gigs a month I want to scream. I have an unlimited plan and a mobile business. I have to have internet access at several different places every day. BUT... I have wifi at my office and at home. I don't use anywhere near that data. These folks are what is going to ruin VZW plans for all of us who are responsible. They will drive ALL of our costs up. I wish more people would step up to remind them what they are doing to everyone. By the time we all see $30 bills for 2 gigs it will be too late

dons2346

Reaction score
Good Lord, using 42GB in a month! Sounds like the user has no life other than stay on the internet.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Good Lord, using 42GB in a month! Sounds like the user has no life other than stay on the internet.

No life and evidently proud of it. If I read VZW new share everything plan correctly, that will cost him about $190 dollars a month instead of $30 on the unlimited plan, when forced to convert. Lets see who is giddy then

Xavier81411

Reaction score
FunN4Lo said:
No life and evidently proud of it. If I read VZW new share everything plan correctly, that will cost him about $190 dollars a month instead of $30 on the unlimited plan, when forced to convert. Lets see who is giddy then

+1 lol.

sherylhs

Reaction score
I use the app while on vacation with my iPad; it worked wonderfully. I also use it occasionally when I'm out and about. I haven't had any issues with the performance. Love this app!