1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Found a Droid X yesterday!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by VegaLA, Jul 19, 2010.

1. VegaLA

VegaLA New Member

Hi all,
    I got lucky over the W/E. I found a Walmart store that had one unit left so I grabbed hold of it, and coming from a BB Storm 1 I am loving this Device!
    I do have some questions which may come across as silly or obvious but, accidentally created a shortcut to an App on my homescreen which I'd like to do away with, not the app but the shortcut. How do I do that?
    Disapointed that I have to install not one but 3 XBox apps just to get the control I need but still. (One to show Gamercards (Xbox live avatar widget), one (1337pwn) that refreshes better than the others but lacks some features and a third (Spark) that imports my Friends instantly and allows for messages but is poor in the refesh department!)
    Currently hunting around fro cool apps and games. Would love to get that word Wrap game that is available on the iPphone but cannot find it anywhere.
  2. nerdhick

nerdhick New Member

Try holding down on the shortcut you don't want, screen should buzz and a trash can will appear, drag and drop...
  3. VegaLA

VegaLA New Member

Cheers. did not see the trashcan when I was manipulating apps before.

Thanks again.
  4. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member