1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Former Blackberry User

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by MickSwagger, Feb 28, 2010.

1. MickSwagger

MickSwagger New Member

Hey whats up everyone, former Blackberry user (Storm1,Tour). New to the forum and new to the Android Operating System. Just got a Motorola Droid :motdroidvert: on Friday and so far I'm loving it!
  2. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Welcome Mick! Lots of us former BB users that made the switch to the Droid and loving them. I'm sure you'll have the same experience.
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Welcome! This forum is a great place to learn and share information about your Droid. You will be very pleased.

Mike
  4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

:welcome: from yet another former blackberry user. Had both storm 1 and 2 before switching to the Droid. Enjoy!
  5. deere_x475guy

deere_x475guy New Member

Yep same here....got my Droid last Friday....came from 14 months of hell with the Storm. I can't believe I haven't had to pull the battery on this Droid yet. It was a daily...sometimes more than once routine with the Storm.
  6. fgw

fgw New Member

Another Former BB Owner

Welcome to the Forum. I am a former Storm owner - recovery time only lasted about a minute!!! :icon_ banana: You will enjoy not having to reboot your phone every day. Have fun and read, read, read.
  7. MichaelsWife

MichaelsWife New Member

Hello, I am a Blackberry Storm user, just upgraded my husband (I steal his...lol) Just waiting for my upgrade that is up April 20th so I can grab my Droid too and join the Droid world. I play with my husbands all day, more than him in fact and absolutely love it!!!