forgot to do one of these...

FSTTYMS

Reaction score
Hi all. BJ = FSTTYMS (fast times).

Just wanted to introduce myself...

I have had WAY too many cell phones to list. My last phone was a windows mobile phone. Got my Droid on launch day. Have the Motorola. I love it, minus the battery. It does everything as you all know. But there are issues.

I have TONS of apps on it. I am using 2 different home replacement programs, NOT rooted. I work in the videogame industry. So I have been bugging all the developers I know to make games, software / port their stuff to Android!

The most important app for me is Touchdown, as I use my phone for getting work email through exchange. The native email application is JUNK! The phone is mostly user friendly, and has some great features. There are some lame things, like my mem card has been wiped a couple times, apparently from Slacker radio. When I got the update, my facebook appgot cleaned out, so all my contacts that were linked to those got fubar'd. Took a minute to fix that :(

When its all dialed in, wow, what a wonderful tool. As long as non of the updates / apps kill my info, I am loving this thing :)