I was a diehard Blackberry fan but.....

Pohitnit

Reaction score
I am totally in love with this Droid X...First of all, it's not only a monster in size and shape, but huge in screen size and apps. I love this thing...This frickin thing is a BEAST....it the BJ Raji of cell phones....lol....

drum747

Reaction score
I did the same thing. Came from Blackberry less than a month ago. Rooted. Liberty Rom. Custom themes. Lovin it! I even have live TV now with Vulkano. My IT guys are envious.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

maxdroid22

Reaction score
Wow... me too, new d2g, rooted (fission rom), super phone!!!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Canadroid

Reaction score
Hellooooo WISCONSINNNNN!

dancedroid

Welcome to the forums!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am totally in love with this Droid X...First of all, it's not only a monster in size and shape, but huge in screen size and apps. I love this thing...This frickin thing is a BEAST....it the BJ Raji of cell phones....lol....

Most people who come from Blackberry feel this way. Then they hit the learning curve and either they make it or they go back. Seems like you had no problem with the learning curve. :)

OP
P

Pohitnit

Reaction score
New to the Droid family

The learning curve is relatively easy to understand which is why I wonder why people go back....It is a total media device with apps and abilities to satiate the business person...It took me to task on a couple of different things but overall, I am enjoying my experience...My wife wants to trade her BB to get one of these new-fangled phones....:blackdroid: