1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hello every one here is ....

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Alex B, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Alex B

Alex B New Member

A little bit about me . I'm a new yorker most of my life . I studied painting ,drawing, music ,and acting . I also love among other things , old car's and know quite a bit about them .
    And I very much like my my new Motorola Droid 2 " engineering test " Phone I just got , which leeds me to this site and a problem I wish to post with you all.

Thank you .
    Alex
  2. gflam

gflam Developer Theme Developer Developer

Hello welcome to the forum what is your problem i can most likely assist you with it
  3. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

4. Alex B

Alex B New Member

That would be great

I would greatly appreciate that . I could post the problem rite here, or post it in some other part of the forum, for you to look at with the others . what ever you say . which part of the forum should I post it in ?
    It involves a serous problem for me , because I really wont to use this phone not with Verizon, but with a cheaper more flexible carrier ," like page plus cellular" . It also involves the fact that it is a "test phone ", but up to date .

Alex B