Forgot how to delete possible bad app

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Hi all -------- Had conversation last night with Anne Droid ( Rescue squad ) ... and a couple of others about a couple of apps --
one a NASA app , and the other TASK KILLER ... They said task killer not really needed and should be removed ---

---- I've only removed 1 app since getting phone --------
forgot how to uninstall unwanted or possible bad app ( s ) .....

Thanks in advance ...... gotta go do SOME work ... :mad:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
3 choices for you:

Look the app up in the market and uninstall it.

Download Quick Uninstaller from the market, and uninstall it using that.

Settings, Applications, Manage applications...find your app and uninstall it from there.

OP
R

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Oh Christim --------- forgot to ask ---- Do you think it is useful to just have the quick uninstaller on the phone for possible future apps that either cause problems or ones that were tried and you just didn/t like them ?

Thanks for the help ------ and feedback .
-- Rogerdodger

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh Christim --------- forgot to ask ---- Do you think it is useful to just have the quick uninstaller on the phone for possible future apps that either cause problems or ones that were tried and you just didn/t like them ?

Thanks for the help ------ and feedback .
-- Rogerdodger

I probably have too many apps on my phone, if such a thing is possible. I've used the market and quick uninstaller method to remove apps and it depends which one is handier at the time. If its a market update on an app I decide I really dont use much I'll let the market remove it. Quick Uninstaller is just that, no questionnaire no typing, just remove it. I guess its a personal preference. Leave it installed for a while and if you find you never need it then remove it.

Of course, if you don't install and remove a lot of apps you probably still will keep it because you won't be running out of room either:)