DELETED 'CLEAR DATA' ON APPS

RUZZCO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Ipro Sense Avancer
Hi everybody, i really need help and tips for all genius member here. I have a big problem and this is my first time facing it. I have very very important message chat conversation on my wechat. But, last two days i accidentally deleted wechat database when i 'CLEAR DATA' wechat on Apps (Setting Menu). When i restart wechat again, all my conversation chat history gone :( and i forgot to upload backup from wechat before i clearing data. Now how i can get back all my important conversation chat on wechat? How to get back my wechat database and overwrite on new database now? I really need advise and tips from all member here. Help me....this is very important to me :( :(

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
^^ I'm with him. Why did you clear data for the app or why were you even in the app settings?

Sent from my XT1060

adam.blackmer

Reaction score
Hate to say it but those chats are probably gone. Without a backup no way to restore to your phone. Try contacting wechat support directly, its a long shot but they Might be able to do something. Goodluck :)

P

promo87

Hi everybody, i really need help and tips for all genius member here. I have a big problem and this is my first time facing it. I have very very important message chat conversation on my wechat. But, last two days i accidentally deleted wechat database when i 'CLEAR DATA' wechat on Apps (Setting Menu). When i restart wechat again, all my conversation chat history gone :( and i forgot to upload backup from wechat before i clearing data. Now how i can get back all my important conversation chat on wechat? How to get back my wechat database and overwrite on new database now? I really need advise and tips from all member here. Help me....this is very important to me :( :(

Well, like other members said nope there is no way to do that at all ! I would say it would better if you ask the same person again to talk about the same matter again ! :(