Force Closing?

EuroTrashHollywood

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone might know why my phone forces close when I try to get into my messages, market, widjets, ect. It's really starting to frustrate me. I've even restarted my phone, taken the battery out for 2 minutes, I even went so far as to downloading lookout for virus protection. It detected nothing. I wanna know why my phone is messing up. It never did this before 2.1

kamileon

Reaction score
Well first, is your phone rooted and running on a custom ROM? If so it might be that, if not I would look at any of the apps you recently installed. Try un installing them one at a time and see if that fixes your problem.

OP
E

EuroTrashHollywood

Reaction score
well i don't know what rooted is. and its not running on a custom ROM. I tried uninstalling everything and it still does the same thing.

kamileon

Reaction score
Well I hate to say it, but you might want to wipe back to factory settings, erasing everything and starting over from scratch. But has it always done that or just recently started.

OP
E

EuroTrashHollywood

Reaction score
I have reset it to factory settings already once because of an app before the update and I didn't lose anything. I thought I would have lost all of my apps and numbers but it kept everything including text messages. I just hate doing that. lol Man, I used to love my phone before the update. Now I wanna send it to it's death like all my other phones (underneath the car tires). Only thing stopping me is the fact that the phone is so expensive and before I got my droid, I was confined to cricket phones.

OP
E

EuroTrashHollywood

Reaction score
I have another forum posting that has it listed in detail. But you press x and power and then once the yellow triangle pops up you press volume up and camera till the blue lettering comes up.

If you are trying to figure out exactly how its done, Find my posting called "How To Hard Reset Your Droid"