For those looking to get started

jayboe

Reaction score
still waiting

Its been a little over a week for me now. I was looking forward to creating apps for myself for bragging rights...LOL and to share with the world if they are worth it.

Last edited:

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
I am kind of interested to know if this App Inventor idea even really works. Anyone sign up with a random Google account, and want to share with me the login for a couple days, so I can see if its worth it? PM me only, dont post publicly of course.

I have a few apps that I know people would REALLY use, and have the whole app planned and written out on multiple sheets of paper, but I need a way to test to see if the apps are even able to be made this way. I dont want to learn full Java, just want to get the apps made, and start from there.

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Low and behold, not 10 minutes after I made the post above, did I get the invite from Google! What great timing! lol I checked it out a little, and its not bad, limited, but not bad. Ill cook up a test app, and try to release it here, and see what people think. :-D

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Low and behold, not 10 minutes after I made the post above, did I get the invite from Google! What great timing! lol I checked it out a little, and its not bad, limited, but not bad. Ill cook up a test app, and try to release it here, and see what people think. :-D

ok, so I'll make another post in this thread, wait ten minutes and check gmail to hopefully see my invite in there.

If you really believe in your app and are stuck on the coding part, check out vworker.com where you can put your project out for bid.

eg: Search for Work

edit: 10 minutes, no email. hmmph.

Last edited:

droid15

Reaction score
I applied a month ago and have yet to get my invite. Has anyone else had this problem?