Flash player

toddster385

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why I cannot watch videos on the Internet, I have a droid 2.1, someone on this forum told me that I had to download flash 10.1 from the Internet on my computer then download it to my phone, get an app installer and it would be on my phone which it is, and it is right at the top of my app list, did I do something wrong, please help this really sucks. Thanks

Sent from my Acer Liquid using DroidForums

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why I cannot watch videos on the Internet, I have a droid 2.1, someone on this forum told me that I had to download flash 10.1 from the Internet on my computer then download it to my phone, get an app installer and it would be on my phone which it is, and it is right at the top of my app list, did I do something wrong, please help this really sucks. Thanks

You actually need at least 2.2 to get flash. https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adobe.flashplayer&feature=search_result <-- is what you would need.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.skyfire.browser&feature=search_result <-- Skyfire browser may allow you to play some flash content. It is kinda hit or miss if it can do it though.

OP
T

toddster385

Reaction score
So you are Saying that even though my app list says that I have flash 10.1 I really don't because it is alot of mb and would free up alot of space if it isn't doing anything

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
So you are Saying that even though my app list says that I have flash 10.1 I really don't because it is alot of mb and would free up alot of space if it isn't doing anything

You have the app, but it wont function unless your phone is on Android 2.2+

CM74DX

OP
T

toddster385

Reaction score
OK thanks for all of your help, is there anyway to make or upgrade my phone to a 2.2 mabey please this really really sucks now.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
OK thanks for all of your help, is there anyway to make or upgrade my phone to a 2.2 mabey please this really really sucks now.

Yeah the Adobe Flash file is what you will need, 10.3 is actually the most up to date version. You need to be on 2.2 , and have hardware capable of using it. It looks like your phone has the hardware to run it, and I see mentions of 2.2 for the Liquid xda-developers - View Single Post - Official Android 2.2 (Froyo) for Liquid by Acer <-- I am not sure which version of the Liquid you have.