fix ics on droid 4

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Titanium backup Pro can freeze apps, the free version can't.

For those that don't know, FDR means Factory Data Reset.

Syko

Reaction score
+1 on the FDR. I'm getting fantastic battery life. Today, with moderate use, I've still got 60% remaining after 11 hours since unplugged. My only issue so far... I can't get the screen shot function to work.

droiduh

Reaction score
Syko said:
+1 on the FDR. I'm getting fantastic battery life. Today, with moderate use, I've still got 60% remaining after 11 hours since unplugged. My only issue so far... I can't get the screen shot function to work.

I'm able to do screenshots by holding POWER & - VOLUME buttons (same time).

outsid0r

Reaction score
make sure to hold it for a few seconds, it doesnt do it right away.

Syko

Reaction score
You know, I've done that like 50 times with no luck. I've tried different combinations...hold volume down then power, power then volume, and various lengths of time holding each and all I had been able to do is turn down the volume....until just now. I tried it just now and it worked. Strange. The only think I did differently is I have a new SD card but I wouldn't think that had anything to do with it. I'm guessing I was just doing it wrong.

snowman

Reaction score
Well did a factory reset what a pain loading everything and going through it again but seems to have fixed most all my probnlems also
mattjenn thanks for the reset heads up seems like it's a lot better I appreciate it much, snowman

Reaction score
I'm completely stock on 4.0.4 and I'm not sure if this combination works or if I'm just lucky but I downloaded LTE onoff and set it to CDMA AUTO(PRL) which makes it 3g only and I used smart actions to turn off celluar data while the display is off (my main concern at first was that I wouldn't receive any texts or calls because of this but they do get pushed to you) and my battery life is 50% at 16 hrs

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120830_224822.png
    ForumRunner_20120830_224822.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 225

cs3

Reaction score
You know, I've done that like 50 times with no luck. I've tried different combinations...hold volume down then power, power then volume, and various lengths of time holding each and all I had been able to do is turn down the volume....until just now. I tried it just now and it worked. Strange. The only think I did differently is I have a new SD card but I wouldn't think that had anything to do with it. I'm guessing I was just doing it wrong.
you just have to start pushing the "power" and "volume down" button at the exact same time. if you push one before the other, even if its just slightly earlier, it wont work.