1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fission ROM's future?

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Global Roms' started by 60lpsdf250, Jun 8, 2011.

1. 60lpsdf250

60lpsdf250 New Member

Just Tweeted by AngDroid:
    "AngDroid: Bye Droids...was a fun run with you in my pocket but the time has come to move on. Will cont dev for fission followers but..."

D2G
  2. NiceGuysFinishLast

NiceGuysFinishLast New Member

Dude, he hasn't responded to questions about the ROM or updates in months... It was dead long ago. I personally don't care, though, because it runs fine on my D2G with no bugs.. I don't need any support.
  3. bikedude880

bikedude880 New Member

With our money, he means :p
    With GB hopefully on the way, who cares. He flaked hardcore on the D2G after one valiant effort.
  4. jcl197

jcl197 New Member

Fission works great and i have had no probs with it, i like the Fenom rom but it just doesnt work on my phone. Hoping the new fission he releases for D2G will be just as stable as the old version

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums