Fission 2.5.7 - live wallpaper missing? gallery version? battery manager?

efexay

Reaction score
liking Fission mostly but got a few questions. what gallery is this? looks like the D1's. also, how come they disabled live wallpaper? where is the battery manager options? I mean I know everyone doesn't use these things but seems nice to have the option..

nateohio

Reaction score
The features you are talking about are available in Fission's Rom Manager under Add Ons. You just download, add to the Install Q, and install.

I just recently rooted and flashed Fission 2.5.7 Black Edition to my phone and I'm absolutely loving it.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
do any of you know how to get swype back on my d2 after installing FISSION ROM?

jcutter347

Reaction score
Go into Fission rom manager, look under addons, download swype file, cue it, then install. you can also get a themed swype keyboard. Follow their link from this forum and find their instructions on installation, addons, etc.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks guys I got it...I tried doing that before but for some reason, nothing would show up on the rom manager

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Did you hit the button in the bottom left hand corner? It says list downloads. If you have, please excuse this response. Here is the link for the instructions. I used this for some time before I memorized the steps. Good luck.

Install Instructions and Downloads | Team DeFuse
Yea they showed up now...but the first time there was nothing showing up

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App