First time Droid, First time Smart phone, I am A NEWB !!! And Proud !!!

mrbongo01

Reaction score
Just got my Motorola Droid two days ago.... I love it !!! I do not see how I lived without it.... Love this Forum.... Lots of great info... All you have to do is Read & Learn !!!

What a lucky boy I am.....

OP
M

mrbongo01

Reaction score
Currently waiting for UPS to deliver mine and i cant wait!

You will LOVE IT !!! The VX1100 is the phone I had previous to the Droid... Honestly I liked the VX1100 at first, but started seeing the bugs with it and the relationship quickly faded...

The Droid id a HUGH step in the right direction... ENJOY!!!

MDriod

Reaction score
Yea my relationship with my Voyager is dead after going through about 3 of them and it seems always the same issue but i cant say i didnt have fun with that phone, i haven't wanted to mess with any of my friends driods just so i cant experience it on my own ! UPS NEEDS TO HURRY lol

OP
M

mrbongo01

Reaction score
MDroid.... That was part of the beauty of getting the droid... The rest of my tech geek friends have them.. most have the droid, some have the Omni and a few have the VX1100... Since we can only have Verizon at my place of work.

I was able to get on my friends Droids and play away... I recommend you do the same. Also the very first night I had my droid, It was in the hands of a fellow co-worker for half the night... He tweaked it with some very necessary apps (PDANet for tethering, The power source widget for batter consumption control, goggles bar code scanner and of course the light-saber app)

It was like having my own private tutor session.... I have learned alot in just a short time... As you will I am sure....