First smart phone is a Moto Droid

L0I5

Reaction score
Greetings! I got my Droid a few weeks ago and am very happy to see friendly folks with lots of information in this forum.

I am definitely not a computer geek. I don't understand how much of anything works, yet I do love to find out about cool things I can do with my computer and now with my phone.

This really is such a great time to be alive--so much progressing so fast! Thanks for your help, everyone.

J

Johnly

Lucky dog, my first smart phone was a curve 8330! welcome..

gabeevans88

Reaction score
Greetings! I got my Droid a few weeks ago and am very happy to see friendly folks with lots of information in this forum.

I am definitely not a computer geek. I don't understand how much of anything works, yet I do love to find out about cool things I can do with my computer and now with my phone.

This really is such a great time to be alive--so much progressing so fast! Thanks for your help, everyone.

Thats awesome, I think my first one was a Blackberry 6210. If if remember correctly it has a whopping 10mb (Yes MB) Of flash memory, and you could sync like 10-15 emails, 2.5 hours talk time, and no color screen:icon_eek: woohooo. You picked a great phone to start with!