First Root problem but not a biggie

doctordoctor

Reaction score
could restrain myself... Had to Root so I did using the method already provided. It was quick and PAINLESS!!! Only bummer is now I have noticed that I cannot get my home screens into the panoramic view by tapping the home button. No other problems so far

OP
doctordoctor

doctordoctor

Reaction score
wierd!!! but could be related to the dumb problems I was having with launcher pro and trying to switch to the blur home which I actually prefer now.

OP
doctordoctor

doctordoctor

Reaction score
unrooting now. couldn't lock my screen with a pattern. wouldn't let me.... hhhmmmm did I get one of those droids.

okay so after unrooting still can't get panoramic view of my homescreens!

dparm

Reaction score
You cannot unroot [yet] unless you did the "temporary root".

OP
doctordoctor

doctordoctor

Reaction score
Using pete's tools I unrooted it gave me errors about not having a restore made. I didn't touch any files only rooted and that was it. Had some issues with LP forcing herself on me and finally got a home switcher to switch me back to stock launcher. But now I still can't get back to home screen from another pane by tapping the home button. If i hit it twice to get pano-view.... nothing. Pisses me off. Do I call verizon already???

CaptM

Reaction score
could restrain myself... Had to Root so I did using the method already provided. It was quick and PAINLESS!!! Only bummer is now I have noticed that I cannot get my home screens into the panoramic view by tapping the home button. No other problems so far

I haven't rooted yet but did run into the problem with my Bionic not letting the Home Screen go into Panoramic View also, it did after I first got it, but as of last night, it stopped, if I go into the Menu or open any other app, it will, just the Home Screen will not. Weird.:blink: