First OTA update from Verizon DEC 11th

gehx

Reaction score
The update has worked great except it has deleted ALL but 30 of my contacts. Which means about 400 of them are gone. I am a bit hysterical over here so any advice would be VERY welcomed!!! I did power off and pull battery...to no avail. Please help!

Same here. All but my starred contacts are gone!

there still in your google account though, right??

lowco101

Reaction score
All my contacts are gone, and I don't have them in my gmail.. =/ What do i do? 300+ contacts just vanished..

dannydoes

Reaction score
All my contacts are gone, and I don't have them in my gmail.. =/ What do i do? 300+ contacts just vanished..
wow, that blows. I've seen several comments like this on the really long thread about the update (can't remember the name of it). Try a battery pull. that seems to solve lots of issues people are having. Also, someone said something about going into contacts and editing the favorites and importing and exporting to SD card. I'd search this site for "contacts gone lost" for more help.

dannydoes

Reaction score
wow, that blows. I've seen several comments like this on the really long thread about the update (can't remember the name of it). Try a battery pull. that seems to solve lots of issues people are having. Also, someone said something about going into contacts and editing the favorites and importing and exporting to SD card. I'd search this site for "contacts gone lost" for more help.
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ngs-fixes-thread-droid-2-0-1-ota-updates.html

lowco101

Reaction score

Importing SD card worked! oh my god thank you so much ;)

J

Johnly

I am glad there are solutions to those that had a beached update. I got lucky with a flawless one? Maybe it's because I get up too early..dunno...lol

butterfras

Reaction score
I seem to be having trouble with my music playback post update. Before, if I unplugged the audio cable playback would pause, and then I could hit play and play it through the phone's speaker. Now, after unplugging a cable, I have to power off the phone in order to get it to play through the internal speaker. WTF?