First ever Android after being a loyal apple fan boy since 2009

bsmith0731

Reaction score
God bless everyone!!!

Just got my first Android and i have to say I'm impressed after having an apple for the last 3 years.

Is there a short cut for typing my email out? Obviously the phone already knows it by heart!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

shaggykid

Reaction score
Congrats man!! I definitely prefer Droid over apple

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Thanks. I have 5 older brothers who all had Android lol i just was being hard headed

akhi216

Reaction score
God bless everyone!!!

Just got my first Android and i have to say I'm impressed after having an apple for the last 3 years.

Is there a short cut for typing my email out? Obviously the phone already knows it by heart!!!

Welcome to the World of Android. Glad to see that your impressed by the Droid RAZR. You'll be even more impressed when the Droid RAZR gets Android 4.0 early next year.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

droidx111

Reaction score
Glad you switched you'll never look back. How do you like the razr I'm trying to convince myself I need it lol. As far as your email. Most apps and websites should keep you logged in. What do you need to log Into multiple times

Sent from my Gummy Charged GBE 2.0 using DroidForums

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
I dont know what to compare it to as far as another android bht so far so good. Its a good phone. Not made for small hands. Cause its a BEAST.

I guess im still downloading new apps and occassionally id get asked what my account name is..

akhi216

Reaction score
I dont know what to compare it to as far as another android bht so far so good.

Right now, the only phone to compare it to is the iPhone 4S and the HTC Rezound.

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Well i had an iPhone 4. The battery def drains quicker on the razr which isnt a great big deal to me cause im usually always near a charger. But i love the 4g and the fact that ive clocked speeds over 23000 kbs.

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Not to mention the fact that i can customize anything i want

OP
B

bsmith0731

Reaction score
Never seen the rezound. Dont think id ever do htc. Ive heard horror stories. And there batteries are horrible. I mean why should anyone have to carry around an extra battery.

The Droid bionic my brother and dad have and they both like it. They seem similar the razr and the bionic except the razr is VERY thin

DroidHoff

Reaction score
Nice! Welcome, I to am loving the razr, originally thought I'd "rent" it until the new galaxy nexus came out but after having it a week, I'm keeping it! Moto actually does a nice job with android, and I've determined that smart actions is an app I can not live without!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

akhi216

Reaction score
Never seen the rezound. Dont think id ever do htc. Ive heard horror stories. And there batteries are horrible. I mean why should anyone have to carry around an extra battery.

The Droid bionic my brother and dad have and they both like it. They seem similar the razr and the bionic except the razr is VERY thin

The Droid RAZR is essentially a Droid Bionic on a diet lol. They have virtually the same specs.