1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

first Droid Video - On Brooklyn Bridge

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by dschwa, Nov 9, 2009.

1. dschwa

dschwa New Member

With the Verizon building too. I took this on Sunday Nov. 8, 2009 with my new Droid. My first video too.

Great video quality for a phone and contrary to reports, my photos are pretty good too. The photo complainers might want to read directions, download the pdf from Moto. For one thing, anti-shake is not default that I know of. In the scene modes there is Steady which I think is anti-shake. Anyway most of my pics came out great.
  2. elgordo123

elgordo123 New Member

Ditto for me - I have had great - borderline awesome - results with the camera - both still and video modes.
  3. f00f

f00f New Member

Great video :D I was hoping to get some at the parade last Friday but didn't have the Droid in time. Wound up taking vids w/ my g/f's 3GS. :icon_eek:
  4. dschwa

dschwa New Member

This Red Sox fan hopes you enjoyed the parade.:reddroid:
  5. f00f

f00f New Member

Native NY'er, life-long NYY fan, & that was the first victory parade I've been to. Aside from the weather it was awesome, but surely not as epic as 2004 in Boston. ;) :beer2:
  6. dschwa

dschwa New Member

Boston was awesome. I can't understand why NYC stays with the old ticker tape parade down a few short blocks of the city that most people never visit. It's real good for the robbers on Wall Street but what about the regular folk.