Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Ever wanted to take your Xbox LIVE experience somewhere other than your living room? How about a bridge? If that’s you, then this video’s going to make your day. Even if you’ve never wanted to play your Xbox 360 from a bridge, fully connected to friends and strangers alike online, this is a pretty awesome set-up. It’s great what you can do if you’ve got the ingenuity — and time.

Droid-Incredible-Xbox-LIVE-540x303.png

For their project, the 100% Mobile Xbox LIVE Project, they needed a few things: a Droid Incredible by HTC, a portable shelf holding a TV, Xbox 360, a battery back-up unit, and a huge footbridge that spans the Missouri river. Get all those things together, and you’ve got the ability to tether your Droid Incredible to your Xbox 360, and get in on the goodness that is Xbox LIVE. The video is pretty exhaustive, so if you’re interested to see how they did it, whether you’re going to try it yourself or not, check it out below. It’s definitely a great way to kill some time on your Friday.

[video=youtube;r4eJ3FLYoQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4eJ3FLYoQU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The 100% Mobile Xbox Live Project[/video]

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Side note, imagine driving over a bridge and see some stange guy with a bunch of electronical equipment on the side of it... hmm

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Side note, imagine driving over a bridge and see some stange guy with a bunch of electronical equipment on the side of it... hmm

LOL i would definitely look at him weird hahaha.

I'd be thinking of whether or not that was a bridge I'd want to be on right now..

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
lol me either, I did'nt even watch the whole video, but it is interesting to show the ingenuity people have..

AirForceE7

Reaction score
Yea Thats Nice I Had It Done With My HTC Imagio And It Ran Gears Of War Two And Halo ODST And MW2 Just Fine Just Cant Be Th Host Of Any Game

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score